Professional Education and Training
An important part of Project SEARCH’s mission is education through which we can share best practices and promote continuous improvement of our programs. Our goal is to provide the tools and technical assistance needed to maximize employment outcomes for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Each summer, members of our growing international network of Project SEARCH practitioners, interns, and families, convene for a week of learning and sharing best practices and innovations.
Join us for the Lucky 13th Annual Project SEARCH Conference!
Please join us this summer at the Hilton Anaheim Hotel and Convention Center, where we’ll convene with our international network of partners for shared learning and fun! We’re working hard to plan a conference that will be packed with information to help both new and seasoned practitioners execute the Project SEARCH model to its fullest potential. Together, we’ll reach for the ultimate goal: employment for every Project SEARCH graduate!
- Registration is available now! Click HERE to register for the Conference.
- Early-bird Full Conference rate ($450) available through March 15, 2019
- Standard Full Conference rate ($500) available March 16-June 14
- Late registration ($550, Full Conference) available June 15-July 19, 2019
- Registration closes 11:59 PM EST on July 19, 2019
- Download the preliminary conference agenda HERE (Updated April 17, 2019)
- Check out this year’s Pre-Conference offerings HERE! Featuring new topics and presenters!
- Click HERE to book your lodging at the Hilton Anaheim, 777 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802.
- Nearby airports:
- John Wayne (SNA/KSNA)
- Los Angeles International (LAX)
- Long Beach (LGB/KLGB)
- Special Discount Rates on transportation to and from all airports! Click HERE to book your ride with Karmel Shuttle Service. Reservations are required, but are quick and easy to make. To reserve by phone, call 1-888-995-RIDE and use PROMO CODE “PSEARCH13” to receive your discount.
Thank you to our platinum sponsor:
**Photos courtesy of Rick Buettner**