Professional Education and Training
An important part of Project SEARCH’s mission is education through which we can share best practices and promote continuous improvement of our programs. Our goal is to provide the tools and technical assistance needed to maximize employment outcomes for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Make your plans now to join us at the Baltimore Hilton Inner Harbor, where we’ll convene our international community of partners for shared learning, networking, and fun!
- Click HERE for conference-related COVID-19 information.
- Click HERE to view or download the draft Conference Agenda.
- Click HERE to register and submit an abstract.
Please note the registration deadlines. NOTE: Early-bird rates have been extended due to COVID-19.
Call for Abstracts – Deadline Extended to April 30, 2020
Each year, the Project SEARCH Annual Conference offers new opportunities for learning and sharing. Among these, we particularly value our breakout workshop sessions for the wide range of perspectives, experience, and expertise they offer.
We can’t do it without you! Our breakout sessions are unique, honest, and innovative because they come from our own Project SEARCH programs. Please consider sharing your successful strategies, challenges, or research findings in a Workshop Session. The goal is to create a program of offerings that will help all participants—seasoned Project SEARCH practitioners and first-time conference attendees alike—and encourage us all to fully serve our interns and improve employment outcomes. Use the registration link, above, to submit your workshop abstract.
Call for Nominations – Spotlight on Model Fidelity Award
Nomination Forms Due April, 30, 2020
**Award winners recognized at the 2020 Project SEARCH Annual Conference in Baltimore, MD**
The Project SEARCH Conference Planning Team is seeking nominees for the Second Annual Spotlight on Model Fidelity Awards. We give these special awards to celebrate inspiring program site teams that embrace Project SEARCH Core Model Fidelity while applying their own unique passion, style, and initiative.
- Spotlight on Innovative Employment: Project SEARCH recognizes that good outcomes are not just about the number of jobs, but about the quality of those jobs too. We will recognize a team whose graduating interns consistently succeed in rewarding careers that make full use of the skills and experience they gained in their internships.
- Spotlight on Transformative Collaboration: This award recognizes a team that exemplifies the synergy that happens when the team is truly unified, each partner organization is engaged fully, and all partners honor each other for the resources and expertise they bring to the table.
- Spotlight on Host Business Excellence: This award recognizes a team with a host business that is a dynamic Project SEARCH partner. This host business goes above-and-beyond to create a welcoming environment and ensure the success of every
Click HERE to download the nomination form and instructions for submitting nominations.
Thank you to our platinum sponsor:
**Photos courtesy of Rick Buettner**