Professional Education and Training
An important part of Project SEARCH’s mission is education through which we can share best practices and promote continuous improvement of our programs. Our goal is to provide the tools and technical assistance needed to maximize employment outcomes for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Tour Project SEARCH in Cincinnati
The best way to understand the Project SEARCH model is to see it in action! These tours offer an opportunity to visit the original Project SEARCH program site at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, and to see other Cincinnati-area program sites including the Fifth Third Bank Operations Center. You’ll meet with members of the Project SEARCH leadership team; see how the program functions in a variety of industry sectors; observe a wide-range of internship opportunities; talk with instructors, job coaches, and managers of interns and program graduates; meet Project SEARCH interns; and talk with program graduates employed at the host business.
- Tours are two-day events, occurring on a Tuesday and Wednesday and requiring an overnight stay.
- The tour will begin at 9am on the first day, and go through 3pm on the second day.
- The registration fee is $250.00 per person, with a limit of 12 participants on each tour.
- The registration fee includes lunch on both days and dinner on the first day.
- Tour attendees are responsible for their own transportation and lodging. However, we have arranged special rates at nearby hotels (see specific details below for the tour date you are interested in).
Upcoming Tour Dates
To register for one of these dates, send an email request to email@example.com